Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Girl first birthday


Hi there, this is a card I made for my Great Niece who is one year old tomorrow. As you can see her name is Olivia and she is just so sweet.
The organza ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the rest is from my stash. It looks lilac in this pic but is really very pink. I don't know why my photo's of late are not showing true colours, I think I might try and make a light box. My Son Matt was showing me how to make one the other evening so with his help I might have a go when ever I get the time. Life is hectic at the moment, not enough hours in the day for all the thing I want to do.
I treated myself to the TSV on QVC on Saturday's Christmas in July show. It was a set of three punches, Martha Stewart Christmas around the page, and also a deep edge punch which punches out a panel of snowflakes.....fabulous. I'm off now to have a play I'll have some cards with it before the end of the week.
Thanks for popping in I hope you enjoyed browsing around.



4 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This card is stunningly beautiful. I love the colours and the image is gorgeous. This is the kind of card to keep for a lifetime. Astonishing work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm...... your niece oliva, wouldn't happen to have parents called rachel and matthew??? my neice was one too! and her name's oliva!!! hehe!!! how spooky!! fantastic card hunni! popping by to say hello!!! :-) hugs carly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this card is gorgeous! Loving the layout and the beautiful bear image. Such a fab colour combo too!

    I love the name Olivia its Millies middle name - or one of them lol

    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vee, this is adorable, so, so, so cute! Hope you have fun with your TSVs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee