Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nursery Graduation......


Hi there this is my second attempt tonight to load this card. Blogger deleted my post while I was typing...just as was getting to the end...grrr.. Anyway this card is for my Grandson Daniel who Graduated from Nursery to Primary School today. We had a lovely little Graduation Ceremony this evening and the kids all enjoyed themselves. For my card I used Billy Graduate image from Pink Cat Studio and coloured it very simply with Copics in the same colours as the Graduation Gowns and Caps. I made the rosette with blue satin ribbon and added a computer generated center, and added a few stars.
I've got a couple of cards still to do for other things this week so I'd better get on... Thanks for popping in



3 comments:

  1. Oh Vee, this is such a lovely card - and what a lovely thing to do!!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee,
    What a wonderful card to mark the occasion. I love the colours and that fab image. I'll bet he really feels grown up now that he is in Primary School.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I can't believe Daniel is going to school!. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee