Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Granddaughter.....FF and Cuddly Buddly

A side view showing the tent fold at the bottom.
The back of the card

Hi there, thanks for popping into my blog. The card I have today is for a friend in work. She has just been blessed with a new Baby Granddaughter and asked if I would make her a card. Although when she asked me last week they still didn't have a name so as you can see I have left that part blank on the sentiment and I will add it with silver peel off letters.
I decided on a tent card for this one just to make it a little different.
Here's what I used:

Image Forever Friends coloured with Copics and I cut it out on Nesties Circle and hung it inside a circular aperture cut with Friskas cutter.
The two papers I have used are from Cuddly Buddly and the set is called Little Miss Daisy Spring digi papers and you can buy them here I've been using them non stop since I got them they are so gorgeous.
Sentiment on the back is computer generated
Other embellishments are from my stash.

I really do like this style of card for Babies, it takes a little longer and uses more paper but I think the end result is worth it.





1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Vee. The shape of the card is gorgeous and perfect for the baby bear image.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee