Sunday, April 25, 2010

Vicky Sketching stamper digi...and Elaine's Sketch



Hi !! An unusual colour combo for this card, it just seemed to fit...... The image is Vicky shopping from the Sketching stamper. I think she is very Manga looking and I love Manga images.

I have used my friend Elaine's fab sketch from Vee's Sketch Pad for this card.

The DP is Papermania Aqua Pack....In know it's not aqua but there are some really dark papers in there.......
The peach dotty paper is from Wild Asparagus, I love these papers!!!!.... and they are running out... sob!!!
The flower is a combo of Robo Retro cut flower and Woodware large Daisy cut on Wild Asparagus papers.
The sentiment is Computer generated and the ribbon is from my stash.
Thanks for your visit to my blog today and I hope you enjoyed browsing around.
Take care...
Challenges for this card:
Magical Crafts fornightly.....something for the girls
Creative card crew...............Happy birthday
Creative belli blog........die cuts...I used oval nesties and die cut flowers.
Our creative corner.......blooming blossoms ...hope my handmade flower counts

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Your colours work well with this image, she is ideal for teenage girls. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi a really pretty card, your image is lovely and goes really well with you BP, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful combination of colors, patterns and embellies! Your image is terrific - great job with the coloring! Great work on the blossoms challenge. So glad you could have some fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee