Saturday, March 14, 2009

Willow and Sunhat...




Another card made with Willow, this time for an 80th birthday and I had to make it without flowers, 'cause the lady associates flowers with death. I found this one quite tricky as I normally just put flowers on right away. So I had to think about this one. There is a small flower inWillow's hand and a couple of teeeeeny ..weeeny ones in her bonnet I hope that's okay for her. I think she meant just not to plaster it with flowers or have a flower image....I Hope...I wish now looking at it that I had done an extra matt under the image. BUT... it's finished now so I won't bother. Thanks for all your recent lovely comments I do read them all and appreciate every one that is left. Hope you all have a great weekend.


OOps nearly forgot I'm also entering this one for Sketch Saturday.


11 comments:

  1. this is beautiful vee, hugs rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant card, wonderful image and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card....gorgeous colour!X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very pretty card Vera, I love this image, she is so sweet. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vee!
    You did an excellent job not using flowers, that would be hard!! This is a gorgeous card! The image is colored beautifully!
    You have a lovely blog...off to snoop around!
    take care
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh very fabulous card !!! and very nice colours !!! I like this !!!!
    thanks for you joining us to S.S.
    Hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. love the image and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty colours. Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! you're a winner! and such a beautiful card too ;)

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. it is a beautiful and elegant card,a wonderful image and very nice colours.

    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Veronica, are you aware that this card won the challenge? Please get in touch before 31st March so that you can claim your prize, if I don't hear from you I will have to offer it to somone else!!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee