Tuesday, December 01, 2009

first birthday and a 40th....



Hi all, two cards I made last night and never had time to post. A First Birthday card for a little girl and a 40th Birthday for a guy who 's whole life revolves around cars ever since he was a little boy. He's now a Mechanic, hence the decoupage I've used. The image on the baby card is from Cuddly Buddly. Sorry it's such a short post but I'm really busy trying to get orders done for this week as I've been called for Jury Duty next week and I don't know how much time I'll have for crafting , if any at all during the day anyway. Hopefully they won't need me and I'll be sent home like the last time...but you never know do you? So I'm playing safe and getting as much done now as I can. TTFN and thanks for popping in.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Vee,
    These two cards are both smashing. The baby one is so cute and gorgeous and the blue one is a great man card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee