Sunday, February 05, 2012

Shabby Chic Pink & Blue



 Hi, this card is for a lady who loves to read. Rather than use an image this time I decided to put a little open book on the card. I think it works okay and hopefully she will like it too.
The papers are from the Paper Cellar and Papermania, all flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon and pearls are from Mei Flower. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch and Marianne Creatables heart die and Nesties.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend , thanks for popping in.



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful, elegant card
    Thank you so much for entering our FREE & EASY challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning design, very sophisticated I am sure the recipient was over the moon with it. Thankyou for entering it into the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good Luck! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just lovely!
    What a pretty card with such nice soft accents!
    Just adore the open book with the floral piece....
    what a neat idea!
    Glad you shared this at ABC!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee