Thursday, April 24, 2014

Purple and Blue @ Charisma this week

Good morning crafters this week is team B's challenge so I don't have a card to share with you but I'm sure you'll be bowled over with the inspiration for you this week over on the Charisma Challenge blog.
This week's challenge is 

PURPLE & BLUE

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 


"Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep "
Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay

One Lucky Crafter winner will get to pick 4 of the beautiful digi's as this fortnights prize!

PRIZE TWO -
Delicious Doodles is a young company with myself,
Teri, as the Sole Trader/Designer.
I have doodled and sketched all of my life.
I started making greetings cards when my last child was born, and used my doodles on them as I couldn’t find what I wanted in the usual craft places.
I only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.
I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutsie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, fairies and also some 'darker' images featuring vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!
Why not pop over and take a look.


Who are offering 4 digis of the winners choice!

Prize Three -

Stamp and Create is an online store based in the US with worldwide shipping. We specialize in rubber stamps carrying many different companies including: Magnolia, Whimsy Stamps, Saturated Canary, High Hopes Rubber Stamps and more. We offer free shipping on US orders of $65 or more. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee