Monday, February 24, 2014

That bear again...




Hi all I'm having a crafty day today, finishing off an order for Wedding Invitations and hopefully I'll get some time to play with my Stampin Bella  stamps.  I don't feel too good at all today, Hubby has passed on his cough and I feel like a bus has hit me, so a little crafting will help me feel better I hope.

Just thought I'd share this card with you, I love this stamp from Fizzy Moon and the First Edition papers as well. Sadly they are all but gone so I'll be replenishing my stock of these and other First Editions papers at the SECC hobby craft show in March.

I hope you are all well, have a good week

2 comments:

  1. This bear is one of my favourites. A great card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vee, I love the image, pretty papers and fabulous layout too.
    I hope you are feeling better soon.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee