Thursday, October 17, 2013

A LATE CHALLENGE @ CHARISMA

Hi there, in case you were wondering what happened to our Challenge today...... the lovely Carly had problems accessing Blogger and was unable to set this weeks Charisma challenge. Unfortunately I did no know until tea time and didn't manage to do the post 'till 6.30 pm, so apologies if you were trying to take part this week. The good news is we are now live up and running and.........

This week's Challenge is...

GREED  /  FOOD 
Please state in your post the type of food used in you creation

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 
All That Scraps




PRIZE TWO -
"Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born!  It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep "
Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy!
Lindsay

Prize - 4 digis



PRIZE THREE
Doctor Digi
DR Digi's House of Samps is a site that aims to bring you digi stamps with a sense of humour. We're not your average Digi site, you wont find flowers and teddy bears. Come on over and have a browse.

PRIZE 2 FREE DIGI'S
...........


Thank goodness that's sorted and a big thanks to everyone for you patience, I hope you can find time to enter the challenge this week.   As always our Design Team have excelled themselves and have some super cards for your inspiration.

Happy crafting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee