Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Sunny Birthday....

Hello crafty friends !
 This card was a commission for a 60th Birthday. I wanted to share this one to show how easy it is to customize an image and make it POP.... just by adding a flower on top of the stamped image of the same type of flower it becomes a 3D object on your card.  I'm sure you all have suitable flowers in your stash, so why not have a rummage round and see what you can come up with by matching them to your stamped images. 

Here is a close up of the sunflower




And below is the image used in another card without the flower added.


You can purchase the image here at LOTV, I think he's the cutest .......

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'll be back soon with another commissioned card, this time for a Priest.
 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Vee. Adorable image, love the added flower and beautiful papers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Your coloring is amazing and I love the pretty daisy paper -- it reminds me of my mom who loved daisies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee