Thursday, June 06, 2013

Tons of layers @ Charisma


TONS OF LAYERS!
YEP WE WANT TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF LAYERS

Any creation from any type of craft!!! 

Here is my DT card for this week
Supplies used are LOTV Image and sentiment HOTP papers Joy craft border die and the rest from my stash.



As always we have some fantastic sponsors...

PRIZE ONE - 
Time For Tea Designs is a wonderful new Digi company brought to you from a lovely lady called Jo! You can find there blog here and also her wonderful etsy shop here! And also join in the fun on her facebook page! This week Jo is offering one lucky crafter a chance to own one of her new digis in her etsy store

Some of our Design Team are show casing images this week!!! 

PRIZE TWO -


image_thumb[11]
J&C creations have donated a £10 gift voucher to their online shop! 

Looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations this week, thanks for popping into my blog today.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Vee. I love the sweet image, fabulous colouring and the die cut border looks wonderful.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the flowers and your coloring is perfect

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog



    Happy Crafting!



    Bridie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee