Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pink & Green @ Charisma




Good morning crafty friends, today at Charisma we would like to see PINK  &  GREEN on your creations
Our lovely sponsors this week include the 
Stamp Fairy

 and I have used one of their cute images on my DT card.
 The other sponsor is

 Freckled Fawn.
Freckled Fawn

 Why not pop over to the challenge blog HERE and find out what our prizes are for you this week and also who won our last challenge, it could be you!!

My card details

Image.... Stamp Fairy
Papers....  First Edition
Prima flowers
Square scalloped Nestie
Wild Rose Studio...Circle sentiment

Looking forward to visiting all your blogs once again this week.


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vee. I love the cute image and pretty papers.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green and pink together, so pretty. It's a cute image. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! How in the world did you make this lovely card? It’s really really lovely! It’s a work that deserves more than compliments. I can’t wait to see new and unique designs of your cards. Hope you could feature more next time. Anyway, I was really stunned! Keep it up!


    http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee