Tuesday, June 11, 2013

LOTV Father's Day



Hello my crafty friends!!. I hope you are all having a good week so far. Tonight I made a Father's day card for an order and decided to share it before I forget....
I used a LOTV image, all the papers are old and have been in my stash for years, time to start using up all this stuff I think.... the card is from a little boy who is three and calls is Dad Pop, I was asked to put a little blond boy kicking a ball on the front and so this LOTV image was just perfect.


Challenges entered

7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Vee. I love that image and the football papers and embossing works so well with it. A great layout too
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card...love the image and the fold...Thank you for entering the Hobbycutz Challenge this time...Hope to see you again soon...Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Father's Day card. The papers compliment perfectly. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Fathers Day card! Cute image, gorgeous design and papers!
    thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the papers perfect for the image, thanks for joining us at PTW, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very cute. Thanks for entering the Get Inky! Challenge. Ann DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card layout! Amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at HobbyCutz.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee