Monday, March 25, 2013

A VISITOR ......SUNNYVALE CALIFORNIA

After reading a post from another blogger here tonight about a repeating visitor on their blog from Sunnyvale California I decided to check out my Fedjit and sure enough I have also been visited by this person a total of 35 times in and out of various posts in the last three days. Now that's a lot of visits ............so as a precaution against any pics being lifted and used in infringement of Copyright I have disabled the right click function on my blog.  
So if you are the said person and you are a genuine visitor then please reveal yourself as such.

I don't like having to take these measures but I work hard on my cards and they are all my own designs and I also have a Copyright notice on my blog.  

I just wanted to highlight this for others.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee