Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pink and Girlie @ Charisma

Morning!! It's time for another challenge @ Charisma Cardz and this week the lovely Debbie has chosen

PINK  &  GIRLIE

I've scheduled this post so I hope blogger plays nice and posts it at the correct time. 

As it's team Gemma's week I don't have a card to share, but I'm sure if you pop over to the challenge blog you'll find some fabulous inspiration form or talented Design Team.
This weeks sponsors are



PRIZE ONE



The Stamping Boutique are offering one lucky winner 5 digis of their choice! how fab!


PRIZE TWO



and also Digi Doodle Shop, who are offering 2 lucky winners a $5 voucher each to spend in their online shop! Wow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee