Saturday, March 03, 2012

LOTV bouquet ted...


Another easel card. This one is for a birthday. Papers from Papermania back to basics
Flowers and ribbon from stash.Nesties and Marianne creatables dies.
 Metal corners from Wild Orchid crafts. Image from LOTV coloured with Copics.
Martha Stewart border punch.
Apologies for the short post, it's our Anniversary tomorrow and I wanted to post this tonight as I will be out all day Saturday.
Thank you for popping into my blog, much appreciated.
Happy crafting




2 comments:

  1. Just stunning honey!
    The wee image is coloured perfectly to match your yummy papers!
    love it!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty image. I love the colours and the little teddy. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee