Thursday, March 22, 2012

Charisma wk #11 Pocket Cards




Hello everyone!  So sorry this post is very late. I was preoccupied last night and thought I had scheduled it only to find out about 10 minutes ago that I hadn't. Hubby and I were out most of the day and evening and I've just turned on my computer. So no more waffling lets see whats in store for our challenge this week.
 It just happens to be my turn to chose a theme (which makes me feel even worse for not getting my post on in time) and I thought it would be nice to make a
Now that may sound scary but there are lots of ways you can interpret this theme!!!
Be it... pockets on your cards... pocket theme... etc etc or check out our fab Design Teams work for more inspiration...


Our wonderful sponsor this week is the one and only Stamp Fairy!!

Who are generously offering our lucky winner a £10 voucher to their online store! Wow!

Ingredients I used for the Pocket card above. First Edition Papers, Stamp Fairy Image Molly. Marianne Creatables dies, Butterfly and lacy circle. Flowers are Prima, You make me smile stamp, Daisy and Dandelion. Ribbon from my stash and the pearl buttons are from the Hobby House ( I think !!)

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog I really appreciate your visit. Don't forget to pop over to the Charisma challenge and see the wonderful creations from my teamies.




1 comment:

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee