Saturday, January 28, 2012

Veronica's Designs has a New name.......


Hi!  just a short post today to let all my lovely followers of Veronica's Designs know that I have changed my Blog name to 
BEARY KRAFTI.
   I felt it was time for a change, and I decided to incorporate my life long passion for Teddy Bears with my new name.

Beary Krafti will be a place for me to share my creative makes and no doubt you will see a few little Beary friends popping up from time to time...lol  My little family of bears at home seem to appear in every room and get themselves into all sorts of mischief........ so watch out for them on here.

Thanks for your visit and I hope you will come back soon

Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee