Monday, November 21, 2011

LOTV... Icing The Cake



Hi,  I've had a really busy weekend and not had much time to blog so tonight I thought I'd share this Christmas card with you. Apologies for the bad picture quality it's been so dull here of late that it's difficult to get a bright photo.
This image is Icing the Cake from LOTV, I've been using it a lot for my cards this year, I think it's so cute and looks good in all colours. The papers are Me To You, Winter Wonderland and half the block is Sparkly, gorgeous papers I love them....some of them can be used for any kind of card which makes it really good value. 
Other elements used are Wild Orchid flowers and corner. Marianne heart die, Martha Stewart Snowflakes from the border punch, heart charm and ribbon from Mei Flower.

Thanks for your visit to my blog I hope you like today's card. 

Smiles !!!


1 comment:

  1. I love this image, I just may have to buy it too. Great colours and papers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee