Thursday, September 29, 2011

We want you to show Charisma some LOVE.....


Hi there, this week at Charisma it's my turn to set the challenge and I have chosen
LOVE...
so lets see all your Love related creations. You have plenty of scope with this one from Marriage Anniversary, Engagement, Valentines and loads more.
As always we have fabulous prizes up for grabs and don't forget our Top Three and of course the special Facebook prize too.... 

My DT inspiration for you this week is a Wedding card. I made it for my Nephew and his Wife who were married last Saturday. I used Me To You glittered papers, LOTV image, Marianne Creatables dies and the flowers and metal corners are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The pleated ribbon was bought in Devon when I was visiting my Sister -in - Law, wish I had bought a lot more of it now I love it to bits. I also made a box which matched the card but I was so busy with the card I forgot to photograph the box....lol

Our Charisma Gals have once again excelled themselves and have some really beautiful creations to share with you. Looking forward to visiting your blogs this week, I have a feeling I'm going to have a really tough time picking my Top Three...

Hope you enjoy my challenge!!


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card. That ribbon is fab, so unusual. Hope you enjoyed the wedding. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee