Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sweet Blog Award

Hello again, my lovely friend Fiona (Lil Daffodil)  has passed this Sweet award on to me, thanks so much Fiona it's so nice of you to think of me. I have to share 7 facts about myself then pass it on to 8 bloggers. Here goes.......

 1. I adore Teddy Bears and have loads dotted around the house.I wear a Gold one round my neck Hubby got me 32 years ago on our first Anniversary.
2. I enjoy gardening it's very therapeutic !!
3.  I used to play the Guitar, now I just listen to my Son play instead...he's way better than me..lol
4.  I'm a sun worshiper, can't get enough of it.
5. I enjoy DIY and tiled my bathroom top to bottom last year with a broken wrist...( just had to get it finished before they put a plaster cast on it)...I managed it but was in agony for weeks.  : (
6.I enjoy Italian food.
7.  I drive a Ford Focus

I'm passing this lovely award on to the following bloggers.


TTFN


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and thank you for the yummi award too! your to kind!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh what a delish award....yum yum, thank you Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. MWAH! you are too sweet! thanks so much, Vee! i am usually really awful at sharing the award luv, but i will proudly take this one and pass it along!

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee