Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday challenge.... OPEN CHALLENGE


Hi!! Today at Top Tip Tuesday we have an OPEN CHALLENGE  so make anything you like.
For my DT offering I would like to share this Scrapbook page I made with a photo of my Grandparents. Here's a little background to the pic. Firstly it was taken to commemorate their Wedding Day. My Grandmother's dress was handmade from Gold silk. The material was brought back from overseas and made into this beautiful Wedding Dress. Oh how I wish I had a colour photo...!! This is the only photo that remains in the family as far as I am aware so I had it duplicated and kept the original safe.
Now on to our fab prizes for this week.

Again we have some amazing sponsors to motivate you with today....

Random Org Prize...


Pink Cat Studio are offering one lucky winner 5 digis of their choice.
Pink Cat Studio is all about offering fun and whimsical stamps to inspire your creativity. They have a huge selection of super cute digi and rubber stamps to choose from and they add more each week. Owner and artist Melissa started PCS in 2005 and over the years nothing has excited and inspired her more than to see your creations with her stamps. Melissa’s goal is to continue to delight & surprise you with her designs. Stop by the studio today and get in on the fun!

**********************************************

This Week's Top Tipper Prize...

Your Next Stamp prize is $10 voucher

Your Next Stamp offers a unique variety of fun and whimsical rubber stamps for every occasion! Their signature lines include Fhiona and Friends, Heather Collections, Dale Designs and the humorous Franfou Collection. Stamps are produced with top quality rubber, which are then mounted onto cling foam, trimmed and are ready to use with any clear block!

YNS has finally joined the social media phenomenon so be sure to check out their new
Facebook page!

Looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations this week.
Thanks for popping in

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this. A real treasure and great to know some of the history too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee this is such a lovely LO. What a keepsake you've created!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee