Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Top Tip #31 - Easy Envelope Box & Squares Challenge



Hi, firstly apologies for not posting this yesterday, I've had a really busy week and last night by the time I had remembered I was just too tired, but better late than never.
This week at Top Tip Tuesday we have a fabulous tutorial by our lovely Leanne  on how to make an easy envelope box. Its so easy to do you'll never need to buy any cards boxes again. Also our challenge for you this week is anything with squares.  I'm off for a wee holiday this week for some R & R so I'll not be around much, I hope you are all enjoying some hot weather wherever you are, I'm off now for some Tenerife sun.
See you soon
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. A perfect male card. You can never go wrong with football. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having trouble leaving a comment it keeps giving me an error! will keep trying you may have loads of comments all come at once! theehhee

    anyhow!
    Its a brilliant lads card hunny love it! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee