Thursday, April 07, 2011

Charisma's challenge Weddings/Anniversaries




It's that image again....lol. I just had to use it  for this weeks DT card at Charisma as the challenge is of course
WEDDINGS  /  ANNIVERSARIES
The Charisma Gals have created some fabulous cards for your inspiration this week and of course our sponsors prizes as always, are amazing.
Now on to my card, Wedding cards are among my very favourite cards to make and I'm always on the lookout for new images, so when I saw this one at LOTV I just had to have it. I think it has a lovely flow to it and it's a dream to colour.
I used CB Elegant Swirls for the background
Pink paper from my stash
MS border punch
Organza spotted ribbon
Roses from Wild Orchid crafts
Heart punch Woodware
Nellie Snellen Frond punch
Small pearl heart the Works

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the entries this week I just love Wedding cards.
Thanks for popping in today, Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vee! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, love the image and your embossed detail, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee