Friday, March 18, 2011

Simon Says...Happy Birthday and a few others


A close up of the 6 cm scissor charm 

Hi there, tonight I have a card I made for an order to show you, and I found a few challenges that it fits too. It's been a long time since I had the time to do challenges so fingers crossed....I hope I'm lucky.
The card is for a 30th Birthday and the girl is a hairdresser, so I decided to try and find some scissors to add to it and found some on Ebay.They measure 6 cm a little bigger than I wanted but I think they're really cute.
The image is Movie Star by Kenny K coloured with Copics
Papers are by Cuddly Buddly
Die cut corners and Swirls are Marianne Creatables
Flowers, brads, gems and silver flower center are all from my stash.
Oval Nesties and Martha Stewart Arch border punch.

Challenges entered are....

Thanks for popping in....Enjoy your weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. This is terrific, those scissors are perfect to complete the card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the scissors,
    many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday challenge!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are both loving the same image just now- super cute card Vee and the scissors are fab
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! I love the fun image and the scissors so perfect for a hairdresser! Sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is awesome Vee :)

    I just adore those little scissors! I needed something just like that for a hairdresser friend and found nothing - this is amazing! :)

    Gorgeous image, fabulously coloured and a brilliant card.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love the scissors embellie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous!! love, love the charm your super great image and all over layout, thanks so much for sharing with us at Prairie Fairy Fridays, we hope to see you again soon
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this easel card, and the embellies are fab!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee