Thursday, March 17, 2011

Charisma.... To Die For..


Good morning everyone!! This weeks challenge at Charisma has been chosen by Gemma and she wants to see you all using your die cuts. So a nice easy one for you this week. Please pop over and see the Charisma Gals inspiration for you this week.
Now on to my card, I was looking through some old images and found this Gorgus Girl which I had already coloured so it set the colour theme for my card. I don't do many red themed cards, don't know why 'cause I really like this one, so I think I might be doing a lot more in the future.
Here's the recipe..........
Image Gorgus Girl  coloured with Copics
Background paper is My Minds Eye
Other paper is Hot Off The Press punched with MS Arch border punch
Labels 2 Nesties
Flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment is from LOTV

As always we have some fab prizes for you to win , looking forward to seeing all your Die Cut Creations this week.
Happy Crafting


2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. The red really stands out. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers, I really must get some they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee