Friday, December 17, 2010

Incy Wincy challenge, non traditional colours

Hello again, 2 post in one day......wooohoo!!!. I just found this challenge and it fits a few of my recent makes with non Traditional colours for Christmas. So I would like to enter this one.
Image is James from LOTV  my fav at the moment....
Papers are Anita's from last year 
Circle Nesties
Martha Stewart Snowflake corner punch
Ribbon from Stash
This is a really quick card to make, I might add some snowflakes , what do you think...? thanks again for taking the time to pop into my blog. I really do appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is beautifully crafted. I love the colours and the fabulous corners. Gorgeous work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy this week and hope to see you again.
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your card is gorgeous Vee, sooooo sweet
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is gorgeous Vee! :) Sometimes the simple designs can look very classy without a lot of fuss. Love the colours on this, very striking.

    Have a merry christmas

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee