Tuesday, November 23, 2010

TOP TIP TUESDAY use more than one layer and a fab paper piecing tutorial...

Hi there, this week over a TTT the lovely Anne has a fab tutorial on Paper Piecing and the challenge is to use more than one layer on your project. I don't know about you but I have only done this once and I really enjoyed it and loved the finished effect it gives. So why not pop over and have a read and don't forget if you have a Top Tip you can leave it in the comments section below the post. As always there are fabulous prizes to be won for the challenge and a separate one for the Top Tips.

I'll be back  later with a few Christmas cards to share.
Thanks for popping in


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee