Thursday, October 21, 2010

Charisma Cardz Vintage...


Good morning everyone, sorry for the lack of cards and posts on my blog, I have been trying to rest my hand since the plaster came off last week.


Our challenge for you this week is for VINTAGE and has been set by the lovely Lora . As always we have some fab prizes for you from our sponsors. If you have the time please pop over to Charisma and take a look at our Design Team's inspiration for you this week.


Now onto my card. It took me a few days to put together as I was searching for an image that was already coloured and would suit a Vintage card. I found this Sarah Kay image called Spring Blossoms and a few others lurking in the depths of an old box I never really use, glad I looked....

I've used Victorian Burgandy paper from Paper Cellar.
A paper doily
Lace from my stash
Oval and circle Nesties
Small roses from Wild Orchid crafts
Large Lilliput Rose from Prima
Pearl swirls also from Prima
Pins home made
Sentiment done on Laptop.


I hope you like this one and thanks for popping in to my blog.
Challenges for this card:-


6 comments:

  1. so pretty Vee and lovely colours
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica this is so pretty, the lace and pearls make lovely embellishments and the imge is beautiful :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vee
    This is a stunning card!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is just to sweet!!! LOVE the details!
    Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee