Monday, August 23, 2010

Silver Anniversary Forever Friends...


Hi again, second post from me tonight. This is the card for the Silver Anniversary.
I have used my FF celebration bear stamp, he's so very versatile, I use him a lot. The card is very pale as I wanted the silver to stand out. I used Pearl card stock, Oval Nesties and MS Doiley punch, some pearls from The Hobbly House, a few peel offs and ribbon and roses and papers from my stash. Another Easel card...I just love making them...lol
That's me for tonight, off now to clear up the mess....still got loads to do but it can wait till tomorrow night. Enjoy your week and thanks again for popping in.

Challenges....

Forever Friends..........EASEL CARD

Wild Orchid Challenge....Make it Sparkle


5 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This card is gorgeous. A lovely celebration card in great colours and fab embellishments. This is special.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. This is a great stamp fir lots of occasions. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again Vera, I have left a little something on my blog for you. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee