Monday, August 23, 2010

Kenny K Birthdays....



Hi there, I've had a busy day card making and just popped on to show you these two cards. Both made with the same image and layout but different colours.
I was really chuffed the other day when I got a whole pack, 25 sheets of A4 Making Memories silver stripe paper for...£3.99 from TKMAX along with another few crafty bargains. As you can see it's lovely and sparkly.
The image is Movie Star by Kenny Kiernan and I have coloured them with Copics. The swirl paper is from Craft Creations, Ribbon flowers and charms from my stash. Black and pink pearls from The Hobby House.
I've got quite a few cards this week for orders so I'm off now to do a Silver Wedding card.
Thanks for popping in


Challenges....

Wild Orchid Challenge........Make it Sparkle


3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous cards Vee!! I so luv Kenny K's girlz. Those dps are really fab. TK Max often have very good bargains. Good luck with your wedding card Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev,
    these are gorgeous girly cards. Lov ethe papers and the images. Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, amazing how different they look with a colour change. What a bargain, the papers look brilliant. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee