Monday, August 16, 2010

A card for fun...


Hi there, I've had a really bad day. I don't often blog these kind of days because I don't think that's what blogging is about but I was really upset by someone today. I'm afraid I cannot go into detail. I have now removed all mention of their company from my blog and will never again purchase any of their goods.
Now onto my card.
Sometimes it's nice just to make a card because you want to and not because you have to.
Recipe
Image by Elizabeth Bell my favourite artist
papers from my stash
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Nesties
Martha Stewart Punch

I enjoyed making this card I hope you enjoy it too.
Thanks for popping in

6 comments:

  1. Hi Vee I'm sorry to hear you have had a bad day,I don't know what happened but being as we started together I know who you are talking about, your card is delightful by the way hope you have a better day today
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee,
    Tis is a gorgeous card. I love the blues and the paper is fantastic. Great punched borders and beautiful image.
    It's disappointing when someone lets you down but it certainly hasn't affected your mojo so you keep on creating. It's their loss by the sound of things.
    Special Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. This card will chase the blues away. It is beautiful. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card Vee,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card darlin, love the sweet image :), thanks so much for playing along with this weeks Simon Says Challenge sweetie :)

    xx
    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! It is so dreamy!

    Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee