Saturday, July 17, 2010

Flower Girl Tilda.....


Hi there, I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I received my prize today from last weeks Saturday Surprise on Bev's blog which was Flower Girl Tilda, isn't she adorable. Thanks again Bev I've really enjoyed colouring her.
I decided to keep it very light colours and chose the DP from My Minds Eye Summer papers which are free with the August edition of Cardmaking and Papercrafts. The flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts. I used Oval Nesties and Martha Stewart Arch punch. The hat pins are home made and the rest is from my stash.
I'm off now to make a start on some more cards as I have loads of Anniversaries, Birthdays and Weddings coming up this month and next. Busy busy time and I'm still trying desperately to get the tiling finished in the bathroom, it's taking a lot longer than I thought. Hubby has done all the boxing in an false wall making. It's been one nightmare job as we pulled out the whole bathroom and have changed the layout a bit too. I have a picture of how it will look in my mind and that's the only thing that's keeping me going.......I've decided I'm getting too old for this DIY stuff...and the mess it creates....lol
Thanks for stopping by and listening to my drivel....lol I think I'll go and have a glass of wine now. Happy crafting.

Challenges for this card
Lots to do................are looking for stiches
Stamptacular Sunday.................Favourite Ice cream
Wild Orchid.............say it with flowers
Fussy and Fancy.....Stitches, scallops and sparkle
C.R.A.F.T.........Babies / children

HUGS


8 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the colours and Tilda is so perfectly finished. A gorgeous creation.
    I hope you get the bathroom finished soon. I'm sure it will be fantastic when you finish.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured love her rosie cheeks. And the Stitching so well done and all the added embellishments lovely. Thank you for joining in with LTD this week, Hilda will be around when she is back to see your lovely work. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. O loving your yummy colours and Miss Tilda is just gorgeous! great job on our challenge over at SSC and thanks for joining in!
    hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, from sketch to Tilda looking pretty as a princess. Love the flowers. thanks for joining in at Fussy & Fancy for this fortnight challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card

    Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge - sorry I'm late in visiting - I've been away visiting with family xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Vee!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamptacular Sunday! ♥ Good luck on our Ice Cream challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card--I love the papers and colors! Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautful, love the flowers and gorgeous pins.

    Thanks for joining us at F&F this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee