Thursday, July 29, 2010

Charisma this week Something with a Tail



Hi there, it's my turn to set the challenge at Charisma this week and I've chosen Something with a Tail. So an easy one for you ......The lovely Carly had to post the challenge for me as my Internet went down on Wednesday morning and has only came back on in the last hour. Typical... had to be the day I really needed it.....bloomin Virgin!!!!!
Anyway I hope you like my DT card for this one, the image is from The Digi Stamp Boutique, Millie singing Carols, isn't she cute...!! I coloured her with Copics and Promarkers.
Everything else I used is from my stash, paper was a freebie in a mag, holly from some Christmas stash from long ago, and the sentiment was from another Christmas pack from Lakelands.
Oval Nesties
CB Snowflake embossing folder

I really enjoyed making this card as I've never done this fold before. I got the inspiration from my friend Elaine she sent me a gorgeous Birthday card a couple of weeks ago using this fold, thanks Elaine. You can see the card here, she also made a lovely little gift box to match. Elaine's blog is well worth a visit if you haven't been before, her cards are fab.
Remember to pop over to Charisma and see the fab cards from our very talented Design Team.
Hope you enjoy the challenge I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations this week.
HUGS

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    I love the checks on this card and the image is beautifully done. This is a gorgeous card. I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Vera, a cute image too. Glad your internet is up and running again. see you Monday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet Christmas card Vee!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright festive colours and that cute little mouse!
    hugs,annie x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee