Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two lovely Awards.....



Hi there, I hope you are enjoying your weekend so far, both these awards were passed to me by my lovely blogging pal Fiona, please take time to visit her blog and view her beautiful cards, thanks so much for thinking of me Fiona.
The conditions of this award are that I'm to give you 7 statements about myself and either 6 will be true and 1 false or 6 false and 1 true. It's up to you to guess which and sort out what might be true. I would love to hear which of these you think is true.

I play football in a ladies league

I once climbed Slieve League in Ireland the highest sea cliffs in Europe, while pregnant, 600 meters high and got to the top.

I hate ice cream

I don't drive

I am a hairdresser

I have three dogs, a cat and a budgie

I hate decorating

I have also to pass this onto 7 bloggers, and here are the names of the ones I've chosen....

Elaine, Leanne, Carly, Chris, Jan, Susie and Allison

****************

Fiona has also given this lovely Blogging Buddies award to every one who sent her a card while she was in hospital recently. Thanks so much Fiona and I'm so glad you're back home and feeling much better.
Well I'm off now, getting a new bathroom fitted today and tomorrow so I might not have much time for crafting today, maybe just squeese in some colouring time later on. Have a lovely sunny Sunday...

2 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee