Saturday, March 13, 2010

A gift Card holder..and my new Puter...




Hi there hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Tonight we are going to my Nephew's Engagement party and I made this card today for my Nephew and his Fiance to hold a gift card for their engagement present. I thought I'd let them choose what they would like to buy.
I saw a card like this displayed on the SU Stand last week at the Glasgow SECC craft show and I really liked it, and it turned out just perfect for a little gift card holder.
Everything I used is from my stash and I used the MS Doily border punch on the inside.
***************
I've been have great fun today playing with my new Laptop..I'ts so FAST!!! ...I've been going crazy with the old one and spending most of my time waiting for it to load stuff, but this one is fabulous it loads everything in an instant and I can now have programs like Photo Shop and others to play around with. All I need now is the time to play......

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog I hope you liked my little card.

I am entering this card in these challenges:
One Stop Craft Challenge.......Spots / Dots

4 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is a beautiful gift holder in wonderful colours with gorgeous papers. The embellishment is magnificent.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee this is fabulous, i love all the folds, looksamazing. And its so pretty too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I like your version better than the original one we saw. its great for a gift card too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. vee tis is stunning! love the papers you've used! i'm off to the nec next week i thinks im going to have to invest in that doily punch! lol :-) hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee