Thursday, March 18, 2010

Charisma... somehing for the Kids


Good morning ! Thanks for popping in ... this week over at Charisma we would like to see Something for the Kids. As always you can make anything you choose as long as it's for a child. We hope you have fun with the challenge this week and look forward to seeing all you fab creations.
As you can see I made a Desk tidy, you can make it very easily by using the tubes from your Kitchen roll. Why not get the kids to make one for themselves they are easy and fun to make. All the papers are from Papermania and the chipboard flowers were free in Quick cards mag a while ago.
Don't forget we have a DT call at Charisma to find out about it pop over to the Charisma Cardz challenge blog. Good Luck and I hope you have fun crafting with us this week.

5 comments:

  1. so creative its fab
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea, especially with the school holidays coming up. Great colours too. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee,
    What a fantastic project this is. Never mind the kids I might have to make one of these for myself.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee this is adorable! I love it! My millie would love me to make something like this - i just not very creative. Wow so out of the box its fab
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you vee for the sweetest comment ever! xxxx

    love your lilic desk tidy ! my desk is sooo messy im afraid any desk tidy on my desk would be lost !

    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee