Saturday, February 13, 2010

Featuring the Lovely Tilda....




Hi everyone!!, I actually managed to make a card tonight for a couple of challenges. These past few weeks have been quite hectic for me and I haven't done any challenge cards except for my DT ones for Charisma, so tonight I made this one for an order. The birthday girl loves cooking and baking so I immediately thought of my new Kitchen Tilda. She's just perfect for this card and I also used my new, really yummy, FF Pink Parfait papers. I conjured up the verse to go with the theme , I hope she likes it.


The challenges I've entered are :


ABC who are looking for your New Stash...I used Tilda and Papers and the verse.


Forever Friends are looking for the inside of your card.


Thanks for popping in, hopefully I'll have some more cards to post over the weekend.... have a Happy Valentine's day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    I love the papers and pastel colours on this card. Tilda is, of course, adorable and beautifully coloured. The sentiment is special - I love it. This is a gorgeous card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the sentiment it goes so well with the image. I look forward to seeing more of your cards soon. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee