Saturday, January 16, 2010

DT card for Charisma....late I know!!!!




Hi there, so sorry my card is so late on my blog . My Mum has been very ill and I've been ill myself flu and then a chest infection. I've been running about up and down to hospital and feeling really exhausted so I haven't had a lot of time to do cards I'm afraid. Thankfully she is on the mend and now out of hospital. She is 89 and had severe Pneumonia. So as you can imagine she still needs a lot of caring.


But better late than never here is my card for this weeks challenge which is to use something New. My new things are my image and my new little Janome sewing machine. I just love it as I don't really have room to bring out the big sewing machine and leave it up all the time, this little machine is fabulous and it does zigzag too.......
Image Tilda Loves Me..
Papers Wild Asparagus
Circle Nesties
Crochet flower I made as an experiment...and added a button
Pink organza ribbon
Flower charm...Hobby House
Martha Stewart Punch
Stitching done with Janome Mini Sewing Machine

Hopefully I will get a few cards done next week and get back to blogging again soon. Thank you so much for visiting.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    I've just tried to leave a comment but I don't think it worked so I'll try again.
    This card is stunning. The image is beautifully done and the stitching and punched border are fantastic. I love the colours.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card was worth waiting for. Love your stitching and flower. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an awesome card!!! Very lovely!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee