Thursday, January 07, 2010

BLOG HOP CANDY WINNER......

Wow!!!!! So many entries for my blog hop candy.
A huge thank you to everyone to took part in our Birthday Blog hop and also to all those who very kindly added to my followers... I'm really thrilled. I havent had a chance to visit you all yet but I promise I will get round to it..... soon.
So no more waffling.......the winner picked at random, of the blog hop candy on my blog is.....................................
LINBY!!!!!
Wooohoo!!!! Congratulations !!!!
If you could Email me your name and address details I'll get you prize off to you ASAP.
Hope you all had fun joining in and again thanks so much for your support for our Birthday bash.
My email details are on the right hand sidebar.

2 comments:

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee