Sunday, December 13, 2009

CREATIVE CARD CREW, GOLD OR SILVER


After making a Christmas card with this image yesterday I decided to ink Melinda again and mask her with my Magnolia big daisy stamp. This card is for my Niece Carolyn who is 18 this week. The papers are Regency from Papermania, the flower is a mixture, and the charm is from The works. I used Oval Nesties and the image is coloured with Copics.
The Creative Card Crew are looking for Gold or Silver on your cards, the flower center and the key are both silver so I'm entering it there.
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, thanks for popping in.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This is totally gorgeous. What a beautiful image you have made from the two stamps and your colouring is perfect. I think the charm key is a nice finishing touch.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee, this is absolutely stunning! I am sure that your Neice is going to love it!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee
    Such a long time since I have visited you, I am loving your new blog. Your cards are stunning, love the beautiful images and gorgeous papers.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing and i love the way you have used the same image on both cards in this post and the one below, Stunning work
    sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Vee, lovely image
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo vee what a beautiful card! am sure she'll love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Vee. Love the super cute image which you have coloured beautifully.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee