Monday, November 16, 2009

Tatty Bouquet......


Here we are again second post for me today with another card for the same retirement. This time I chose a lovely soft pink and Raspberry papers. The girl in work who asked me to do the card asked for "Something nice and pretty" I hope she likes it. Well I'm off now to do a Vampire card...lol...the delish Edward Cullen from the Twilight series, I really enjoyed sourcing those images...lol.. I'll post it later if I manage to get it finished.

thanks for popping in....


3 comments:

  1. Hi Vee,
    This card is absolutely stunning. The colours are gorgeous and the punched borders are so elegant. the image is beautifully done. The hole card is incredible - I love it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh, FABULOUS...just LOVE how you've used the border punch here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, a contrast to your last card. they will be loved. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee