Tuesday, November 03, 2009

GOLFING GOOF.... EASEL CARD.....





Hi !! hope you are all having a fab week whatever your doing. I've just finished this card tonight for my friend Marie in work.
This decoupage is called Golfing Goof and is part of the Paper Laughs series. I've done a few cards for her in the last couple of weeks and she really likes these characters. The other ones were from the Golden Oldies range of Decoupage papers.
This is the first time I've made an Easel card and I must say I loved doing it and I will def be doing more. The papers I used are Basic Grey and were just perfect for the grassy look I wanted. I embossed a circle for the golf ball with the age, and used the de-boss side up. On another piece of the dec ....not on the card..... I was playing around with some white flower soft and put it on his moustache and he looked like Santa playing golf...lol....... so I decided just to use some stickles instead.
Thanks for taking the time to visit I really appreciate it, I'm off now to see if it fits any challenges. TTFN...
It fit with this weeks ABC Challenge which is the colour green.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Vee love this card, my hubby would love it too, he is a mad Golfer. LOL. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee this is a fab card! so cute! love him in green! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee