Saturday, October 10, 2009

NOT PINK.....FF 60th Birthday


Good morning everyone hope the sun is shining wherever you are.
I really love this stamp from FF it's so versatile I use it a lot. I'm always being asked to do special birthdays and anniversary cards and it works really well for all of them. I decided I was a bit fed up doing Pink cards all the time and used this lovely pale turquoise paper instead. It's made by a company called Southfield the paper People. I got it in Miller's Art store in Glasgow . I only bought 2 A4 sheets and now I wish I had bought more. The dottie paper is from Craft Creations, flowers from Poppiecraft and the brads are Papermania. A wee change from Pink.........
Hope you have a lovely weekend and thanks for popping in.
While you're here... why not pop over to Vee's Sketch Pad and join in my challenge this week. I have a little prize on offer to celebrate 1000 hits.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vee, sun is shining own here in North Yorkshire too, it's like a summers day! Gorgeous card hunni and I love the colour scheme that you have used. I'm off to make some cards with my new pink gem stamps, hopefully I will get them posted tonight! Hope you are well hunni xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Vee, love the colour & the papers are gorgeous

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vee,
    I love it. A great image so well coloured and the papers and embellies are fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee