Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Willow & Oakley Christening...








Hi everyone hope you're having some sunshine where you are, we have had another really wet and miserable day today up in Scotland. Just what we needed... Ah well as long as the weekend is nice when I'm off work it's not so bad.
Right on to my cards. Two Christening cards for children aged about 5 ,I think!! I really struggled with the images for these as I couldn't put babies on them like I normally would. Then I remembered Willow and Oakley from the WOJ Spring set and I was a happy bunny. The only thing was the little girl has short bobbed hair.....Willow had bunches....mmmmmm!!! So I masked out the bunches and made her hair short and it worked !!.. I was really pleased 'cause April my friend went to the trouble of showing me a photo of the children when she asked me for the order so I was trying to match the images... if you see what I mean. So it was a success in the end. Phew!! The same DP on each card is from Craft Creations, I actually bought this paper for my Christmas cards and it's nearly all gone...already. I love it and have been using it a lot. Now I'll have to stock up again to do my Christmas cards....lol Hope you like them. I'm off now to get a cuppa. Take care...

2 comments:

  1. lovely cards, I'm just away to make a baptism card too, but for a baby. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wowwww Vee,what a beautiful cards,i love the images and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee