Thursday, April 02, 2009

DT CARD FOR CHARISMA CHALLENGE # 13




This Week at Charisma we have 2 prizes to choose from for one lucky winner!
1st Prize for the UK only! is: a 10% discount voucher for Handyhippo.co.uk

2nd Prize for uk and worldwide is: a special little suprise packet from Create n Celebrate! So get on over there and join in the fun. Remember if you're the winner this week you muct choose one or the other.


Here is my DT card for this week challenge # 13 set by the lovely Lyndsy. It's a fab sketch for you so let your creative juices flow, use whatever stamp you like or make anything you like it's your choice.


I have used papers by basic grey, sultry. The image is my all time favourite, Claudia the Artist, by Elizabeth Bell. Coloured with Copics as I basked in the sun on my holiday aboard the cruise ship Norweigan Jade last week. Mmmmmm wish I was there now..............Back to reality now, the washing is all done and put away and now I have to find a place for the cases. I go through this every time I go on holiday, they never seem to fit back in the cupboard they came out of....lol...Happy crafting everybody.


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Vee, lovely colouring & colours, fabby layout, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vee
    Gorgeous card...lovely image and colours.
    Great to hear you enjoyed your holiday...sounds fantastic.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh I like this and I love the nestie shapes, gorgeous card xx huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card Vee! Love your coloring and the colors you used!
    Basking in the sun on a cruise ship, sounds wonderful....you lucky ducky! Glad you had a good time!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally in love with your card. Is it a frame around the stamped motive or simply cut that shape?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card hun - such a sweet image and wonderful colour choice
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya
    Finally got the awards you gave me posted on my blog...god what a week I have had and i am so far behind!!
    Hope you are well and enjoying the weekend.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I luv your coloring, very pretty card! *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image. Great colours and sketch this week. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Vee!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vee this is so pretty, love the beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, love the colours and layout
    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Vee
    I love your card and that pretty image!!!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vee how are you? Your card is beautiful love the nessties you have used and great colours and image. Very pretty.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee