Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Grandparents..


Hi everyone hope you all had a great weekend. I have been busy babysitting since Thursday and only had tonight to do some cards. So here is one I need for an order for tomorrow. I used Basil basic card, papermania BP and Forever Friends Decoupage. Along with Cuddly Buddly frame for greeting. Flowers and ribbon from my stash. Off now to tidy up the mess I've created doing this card, "note to self" really need to organise this room.....and go and have a chat with my neglected Hubby.... thanks for popping in.

7 comments:

  1. Awww!!! this is simply adorable Vee! and it's pink!! hehe, beautiful card hunni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card Vee.
    l love the colours

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card Vee.
    l love the colours.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet Vee, love that baby bear.
    hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so adorable Vee, love the little teddy image and gingham paper
    hugs Be v
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee