Sunday, March 01, 2009

a lovely award...

Hi there ...the lovely Clare from http://www.clarescrafts.blogspot.com/has given me this fab award, thank you Clare .

The rules for this one are:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Here are my five...
Kerry





3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award.Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award Vee and thanks so much for passing it on to me, it's very much appreciated! Sorry I haven't been to visit your blog recently, things have been a bit manic but my goodness you've been making some stunning cards! Hope you're well. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this award. Sorry I have taken some time to take it as I forgot ( you know what my memory is like these days if I don't do something right away!!!). I will pass it round shortly. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee