Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A BEAR FOR VIOLET....


Hi there , another card for a girl in work. She wanted it Violet as the lady's name as you can see is Violet. This is not a good picture, as I don't have a daylight bulb you are not getting the true shade of the lilac. Must try and get a bulb this weekend. I used Forever Friends Decoupage, I love these little Teds, and Papermania papers.I embossed lilac pearlised card with Cb folder.The oval under the ted, the name and the number 80 were all cut on my Robo. Handy little fellow....Ribbon and flower from stash. Hope she likes it....she wanted a Violet coloured card hope it's not too much... fingers crossed.

While we're on the subject of Teds has anyone tried the Teddy Pyramid yet on the sidebar at the top. All you do is click on the post and it opens up another window with all the little Teds in a pyramid. Then you just run your mouse over it and see what happens. Great stress buster... I love it, but them I've got a passion for them...lol.

3 comments:

  1. woww what a gorgeous card Vee.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vee this is beautiful! I love the feather!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty babes - LOVE the colours and the feather!!

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I love reading them and appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog xx Vee